Monday, May 12, 2014

18 Grams - Western breakfast and a cuppa

Having been to Hong Kong so many times, I no longer just look for local Chinese food to try whenever I'm in town. I'm game for any cuisine that's worth the calories!

A while back, I'd noticed on openrice.com a café that has been creating waves with its coffee - 18 Grams. Since I love Western breakfast, I decided to give them a go.


It was no disappointment. My friends and I found the coffee really good. Also satisfying our tummies, the eggs benedict.


And the full breakfast (forgot the actual name of the set) with hashbrowns as a side order.


This Mong Kok branch was also quite a nice place to sit down and take a break from the hustle and bustle of the area. While there weren't too many seats available, the café was cosy and free wifi was provided too.

* * * * * * * * * *

18 Grams
http://www.18grams.com/
http://www.openrice.com/english/restaurant/sr2.htm?shopid=50093
Add: Shop B04, B/F, Gala Place, 56 Dundas Street, Mong Kok
旺角登打士街56號家樂坊地庫B04號舖
Tel: 2770 1339
Open: Mon-Sun, 11.30am-9pm

No comments: