Monday, May 12, 2014

18 Grams - Western breakfast and a cuppa

Having been to Hong Kong so many times, I no longer just look for local Chinese food to try whenever I'm in town. I'm game for any cuisine that's worth the calories!

A while back, I'd noticed on openrice.com a café that has been creating waves with its coffee - 18 Grams. Since I love Western breakfast, I decided to give them a go.


It was no disappointment. My friends and I found the coffee really good. Also satisfying our tummies, the eggs benedict.


And the full breakfast (forgot the actual name of the set) with hashbrowns as a side order.


This Mong Kok branch was also quite a nice place to sit down and take a break from the hustle and bustle of the area. While there weren't too many seats available, the café was cosy and free wifi was provided too.

* * * * * * * * * *

18 Grams
http://www.18grams.com/
http://www.openrice.com/english/restaurant/sr2.htm?shopid=50093
Add: Shop B04, B/F, Gala Place, 56 Dundas Street, Mong Kok
旺角登打士街56號家樂坊地庫B04號舖
Tel: 2770 1339
Open: Mon-Sun, 11.30am-9pm

8 comments:

hanoitohalong said...

Thank you for sharing your experience in taking coffee and breakfast.

Here I want to share that hanoitohalong provides Halong Bay Cruise and Day, Night Tour in Halong at Competitive rates. Discover unforgettable amazing beauty of Halong Bay.

aaron said...

Thanking for sharing your extraordinary experience awesome blog and well executed. I will suggest to my friends.

We at Topindigixpert provide unique strategies for services such as Website designing, Digital Marketing, Android App Development, eCommerce Website Development at low cost.

http://www.topindigixpert.com/services/

Unknown said...

Hey, Thank you so much for this post. Its really helpful. Needo also share some good articles needo (dot)com/blog

thrive On LLC said...

Thank you for sharing this traveling site and article also. I like traveling so share some articles
https://thriveononline.com/

OnlineIndiaHost.com said...

I was searching for the good topic to research and read, I got it this article on your blog, Thank you so much.


https://www.imediasolutions.in/online/logo-designer-delhi.php

Ankit Passer said...

This is a good site. Every time I visit this site for getting some amazing knowledge. Thank you for sharing this amazing post.

Suzan Baker said...

Who doesnot love holidays. They are the best time of year.
cheap airport parking
airport parking deals

Patricia Carter said...

The whole plate looks yummy. I am feeling hungry now.
Tickets Depot 24/7
Tickets