Sunday, July 7, 2013

Hui Lau Shan - Heaven for mango fans

I cannot believe I have yet to dedicate any post to Hui Lau Shan (许留山), considering how big a fan I am.

If you love mangoes like me, this dessert shop will be like heaven to you. And the good news is that heaven is readily accessible as Hui Lau Shan is literally all over Hong Kong!


Whenever I am in Hong Kong, I pay almost daily visits to Hui Lau Shan, either to takeaway their drinks or to sit down for a dessert.

My absolute favourite drink is A1 - mango juice with jelly (粒粒芒果爽). They are really generous with the real mango cubes. Pictured here with two yummy cups of A1 is a dessert recommended by a friend - 多芒捞河. The white strips (which look like hor fun, a kind of flat rice noodle) is made of coconut. Mango with coconut...a most delicious combination!


Thankfully, Hui Lau Shan is also found in the airport so I can get a last indulgence in mango goodness before I board the plane. Forgot what this dessert is called, but suffice to say, it was nothing short of satisfying.

2 comments:

Suzan Baker said...

Why is everything in same color. But it does look delicious.
Manchester airport cheap parking
Manchester park and ride

Patricia Carter said...

Wow, so many options for mango desserts. Love it.
Cheap Tickets
Discount Tickets